Saturday, January 24, 2015

Published 9:33 PM by with 1 comment

Temecula, CA - My Clothes Aren't Drying!

Temecula, CA My Clothes Aren't Drying! See why!


I've got an exciting video to share with you all today. This dirty dryer vent was so clogged with lint, we had to take extra steps to remove it all.  I will get into all that in a moment, but let me give you what you came for:  Dryer Vent Sexiness.....



So? What did you think?  You heard the homeowner's reaction. I think it was "OH WOW!"

Crazy right?!  I was so impressed with this video, I made it the feature on our dryer vent cleaning page.  This video shows how much lint can accumulate in a dirty clothes dryer vent.

Danger In A Dirty Dryer Vent

A dirty dryer vent can cause a whole host of issues.  At a minimum, the homeowner or Chief Laundry-Doer (often times MOM!) will experience extended drying times.  These extended dry times amount to wasted money on utilities, more time spent doing laundry, and more wear and tear.  Lets not forget about the two most severe of all these issues: a structure fire AND Carbon Monoxide poisoning!  As the owner of Advanced Chimney Cleaning, I get a large amount of satisfaction from preventing fires and accidental poisonings!

Temecula Dryer Vent
That pile is about 7" tall!  Hard to tell from this angle, but I assure you, It was a whopper!
Many homes in Temecula are this clogged!

My Dryer Isn't Drying My Clothes


We have been cleaning dryer vents and busting loose clogged lint from local Temecula ducts for nearly 20 years.  This dryer vent was a little bit exceptional, as far as lint production goes.  It was so clogged up, we had to use a professional leaf blower to create the air flow necessary to actually push the lint out...in most cases the air from the dryer is sufficient, but here, no way!  There was no air coming out what so ever.  We were forced to call in the big guns.

If your dryer doesn't seem to be running as well as it should, or if you have loads taking longer than 45 minutes, give us a call at (951) 698-8676  

We are always here to help, drop us a line on Facebook: facebook.com/AdvancedChimneyCleaning

-Stay Sooty




      edit

1 comment:

  1. Details about the dirty dryer vent which is useful to know and can have the idea about it. Thank you very much.
    Buy Wardrobe Online | Buy Celebrations Online

    ReplyDelete